What to eat? Our Cinnamon-Raisin Oatmeal Cookies make a delicious vegan dessert! They come together with oats, bananas and maple syrup ~ along with a touch of cinnamon for spice.
🤍 If you love this recipe, please share it🤍
Cinnamon-Raisin Oatmeal Cookies | Easy Vegan Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes (+ 15 minutes to cool) Cook time: 16-20 minutes Makes 16 cookies
2 large overripe bananas
2 c. rolled oats, divided ½ t. baking soda 2 t. ground cinnamon 1½ T. maple syrup ¼ t. salt ½ c. raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat.
2. In a high-speed blender or a food processor, blend one cup of rolled oats into flour and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana with a fork until smooth. (A few chunks are okay). Add the oat flour, remaining rolled oats, baking soda, cinnamon, maple syrup, and salt. Stir vigorously to combine, and then fold in the raisins.
4. Scoop out 2 tablespoons per cookie from the mixture and form into balls. Place each cookie onto the prepared baking sheet without overcrowding.
5. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until the cookies are lightly golden brown and just barely set to the touch, approximately 16-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe Note ~ For flatter cookies, press each ball down slightly before baking and reduce baking time by 1-2 minutes.
Live, Love, Chat and Eat,
Kate & Crew