What to eat for dessert? Simple and delicious Crustless Mini Bite Sized Cheesecake! These individual cheesecakes are a tasty dessert that will be a great addition to any sweet table or potluck.
All the taste, none of the hoopla associated with a complicated recipe!
🤍 If you love this recipe, please share it🤍
Crustless Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes
Prep time: 15 minutes + 3-4 hours to chill Baking time: 16-18 minutes Yields: 24 servings
16-oz. cream cheese, room temperature
½ c. granulated sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 T. all-purpose flour
1 t. real vanilla extract ¼ c. sour cream
Lemon curd, raspberry jam, and/or fresh strawberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line 24 cup mini muffin tin with small cupcake liners. Set aside.
2. Mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix in one egg at a time to the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
4. Add in the flour, vanilla, and sour cream and mix on low speed until smooth.
5. Once smooth, divide the filling mixture evenly between the 24 mini muffin cups. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the tops turn lightly golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once cool to the touch, transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4 hours.
7. To serve, remove from refrigerator and top each mini cheesecake with your choice of filling.
Enjoy this decadent dessert!
And, in the meantime,
Live, Love, Chat and Eat,
Kate & Crew