Everyone needs a go-to granola bar recipe! Great for your next snack attack, a tasty breakfast or hiking trip! Enjoy this recipe video.
Grain-Free Granola Bar Recipe
1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
½ cup pumpkin seeds ½ cup walnuts
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup flax meal
½ cup goji berries
½ cup flaked almonds
3 tbsp stevia
3 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup coconut oil melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Add coconut, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and sunflower seeds to a food processor and pulse until they are combined and broken up but still resembling nuts and seeds.
3. In a bowl whisk eggs and vanilla extract together. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, add your ingredients from the food processor, stevia, chia seeds, flax meal and goji berries. Stir to combine and then make a well in the center.
5. Add coconut oil and egg mixture and stir until it is well combined and comes together. Press mixture into a lined baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely in the pan and then slice. Store in an airtight container.
Live, Love, Chat and Eat,
Kate & Crew
#Grain-Free Granola Bar Recipe