How do you define success? Money in the bank? A family filled with loved? A powerful career? Profitable business? Spirituality? Life by the sea? In the mountains?
How are you going to get from where you are to where you want to be? You may think you don't have a clue, or possibly you have the beginning of a plan. Whether you know it or not, there is a bright idea hidden somewhere in the back of your mind, ready to go for a test drive. Of course, you're not the only one with the bright idea. So what motivates you to churn those creative, inspiring juices into their utmost flavor?
For starters, set up a personal goal where you can accomplish the most in record time, maybe like mowing the lawn in an hour before the big game on TV, getting up an hour early to do some yoga or writing that song that has been dancing around in your head. A positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier, and even enjoyable.
Here are some tips to make it through the week even if you're just sitting in your favorite couch. An idea takes time to form in your head and is always at work while you are busy sitting.
A bit of positive thinking can help you see the possibility in achieving success in ways you never thought possible. Dream big, and make a plan to turn those dreams into reality!
1. Take passionate action towards living your life by design. Talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. Without it, passion is void.
Dreams are made when you start tinkering with your mind, then with your hands. If the idea weakens, go back to it later until you finish it.
2. Commit to yourself as well as those you love to powerfully create a life you can love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. It's never to let to dream big and create success, but a dream will still be a dream without motion. Be amazed as the transformation begins.
3. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Every time you hit on something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot and see if it will work. You will be surprised to see there are other ways to get the task done in time. If you are not pleased with the outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from and make the appropriate shift.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands and make use of it in the most constructive way. Slipping into neediness will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude, away from poverty consciousness.
5. Use a Passion Formula of Recognize + Reevaluate + Restore in place of the Shoulda + Woulda + Coulda whirlwind. The former is based in increased knowledge and abundance while the latter focuses on scarcity and lack. As you face people or tasks that may seem harder than scaling the summit of the Himalayas, allow yourself to realize that each step gets you that much closer to the end goal - success, however you choose to define it. Be richly passionate in all you do!
6. Keep humor at the forefront of thought, laughing at and with yourself when possible. You may find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up! I've yet to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes are as 'old as great-grandma'. Life has so much to offer. Don't allow yourself to mope around in self-pity. Humor is very attractive, very passionate, life-giving.
7. Believe that you are the architect of your destiny. No one can take your passion from you except for you! Create your life authentically. As long as there's still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime. The concept of thinking big is all about enjoying your work, which would lead to celebrate a discovery that is born within your hands. Watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision.
Lighten up! Don't be a dim bulb in a dark corner blaming everyone else or the circumstances around you for your 'destiny'. Instead of subjecting yourself to doom, create your path to success by taking the first step with a positive attitude and a plan of action!
Live, Love, Chat & Eat,