Quinoa Stuffed Eggplant is a delicious weeknight recipe, great for cooking for one or two, but easily scaled.
Quinoa Stuffed Eggplant Recipe Video
● 2 eggplants
● 1 cup cooked quinoa
● 1 tbsp roasted pine nuts
● Small bunch of chopped basil
● Small bunch of chopped parsley
● 2 tbsp olive oil
● 2 tbsp feta cheese
● ¼ tsp black pepper
● ¼ tsp coriander
● ¼ tsp salt
*for 2 servings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Cut the eggplants into half, put onto the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Roast the eggplant halves for 30-35 minutes.
2. Take some of the flesh of roasted eggplants using a spoon to make a room for the quinoa filling and set aside.
3. Mix quinoa, pine nuts, basil, parsley, olive oil, salt and spices in a bowl. Add cooked eggplant flesh and mix it.
4. Stuff the eggplants with the filling. Sprinkle some feta cheese on top.
🤍🤍Live, Love, Chat & Eat🤍🤍
Kate & Crew